About Me

Chicago, IL, United States
I'm a senior in high school. I'm 5''7 that like to have fun all day and every day i'm into sports and and music.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A postive experience with a teacher at hirsch


My postive experience with a teacher at hirsch i s with mr. turner. Mr.Turner and i had a postive experience my junior year at hirsch. Mr. tuner told me that i would have fun in his class and i did. I like the way he teacher and the way he make the work easy for the class to do. i had a postive experience with this teacher out of all teacher in my school years at hirsch yet. This help me in life because Mr. turner tought me alot of things about my life and other things that gone on in this world. the best postive experience in my junior year and since then i had more.

0 comments:

DIPSET

DIPSET
THT SET